The Unified Messaging System Lite is a frame work for Large Scale Pervasive Messaging.
Its implementation will allow user-to-user ubiquitous Messaging.
- Unified Messaging System Lite is a simple and easy-to-use messaging system, providing you with a unified mailbox to hold all your mails. UMSLite provides a SMTP/POP3 e-mail server. It can also be configured to be a Virtual POP3 server.
- Unified Messaging System Lite is a simple and easy-to-use messaging system, providing you with a unified mailbox to hold all your mails.
Configure Outlook Express with UMS Server.
- Start Outlook: from the main Outlook window, go to Tools -> Email Accounts.
- On the Outlook popup window, select to "Add a new e-mail account" and click on Next.
- On the server type step, select POP3 for the Outlook email account type, then click on Next.
- On the next screen configure the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing mail server
- click on next button Setup Successfully Done
Configure ThunderBird with UMS Server.
- First Open Thunderbird and go to Tools –> Account Settings.
- Under “Account Actions” drop down (given at the bottom left) select “Add mail account”.
- Select Email Account and click on Next button below screen display.
- Enter Your Name you would like to appear in the 'form ' field of your outgoing messages and enter email address for others will use to send email to you and click Next.
- Select POP for incoming server and enter UMS Server IP as Incoming Server
click on next button below screen display on your Screen.
- Enter incoming user name given by provider and click Next.
- Enter Account name for the other user sending email to you.
- Click on finish button Thunderedbird configuration is completed.