Automated Weighbridge System
Automated Weighbridge Smart Weighbridge Automation enables automatical weighing, identification,
tracking and administrative reporting operations of the carrier trucks (excavation trucks, garbage trucks, etc.).
With RFID Tags on the windshields of all carrier vehicles, automatic identification operation will be %100 consistent,
eliminating operator dependance.
- Security Tags affixed to the windshields cannot be exchanged between different vehicles. Higgs4 chips, recognized as the world’s best chips by the independent testing organizations, are used within this system. These chips lose their function when they are removed from the windshield, have high protectin factor against UV lights and they are security-enhanced.
- Distance System does not require antennas to see the tag. Even though the affixed to the windshield is not seen by the antennas, it is detected within the network coverage zone. This network coverage zone can be changed between 1 to 15 meters in parallel with the requirements of the project.
- Multiple Weighing The system is designed to control 10 weighbridges at the same time without any delays.
- IP Camera System supports IP camera integration on each weighbridge. Each and every vehicle recordings are matched with video or still images right after the weighing process on weighbridge.
- Automatic Driver Control System detects and reads each drivers tag passing over the weighbridge and records it with video recording. By this way, shift changes between drivers without permission will be kept under control.
- Consistency All the data sorted via system’s 7/24 operating process stay reliable and consistent as the first day it was founded.
- Web based Reporting System enables authorized users to use the reporting facilities via internet browsers without the need of installing any programs.
- Durability System has a structure to operate in every weather and adverse environment conditions without loss of performance.
- Vehicle drives onto the weighbridge.
- Reads the tare weight of the vehicle and transmits the data to the host computer.
- Tag on vehicle is automatically detected by the reader and the vehicle identification information is displayed on the screen in an instant.
- Driver tag is automatically detected and the driver information is displayed on the screen in an instant.
- RFID software controls the vehicle and driver information from the list it has within.
- If the vehicle and driver information are valid, system starts weighing process and records the results.
- All weighing process and weighing over information is displayed on the LED screen for the driver.
- With the camera option addition, photos of the vehicle during weighing process will be recorded to the weighing database file.
- Saves labor force by eliminating the need for an operator.
- Enables driver and vehicle identification with RFID technology.
- Prevents unauthorized driver changes and entry of unauthorized vehicles.
- Led screen directs driver to the location where the vehicle should go.
- Enables unmanned, self service weighing process.
- Automated weighing terminal can be watched simultaneously.
- Automated and manuel weighing record transfer.
- Prevents shortage or excessive loadings by providing loadings within the tolerance.
- Loadings are occured within the load limit, therefore system helps the driver not to receive traffic tickets.
- Reduces formalities and documentation circulations by rapid transmission of loading information..
- The integration of person-vehicle identification and the weighing operations enables fast and reliable records.
- Archiving and backing up of records is possible.
- Every vehicle will have an electronic chip with an unbreakable password.
- Passive RFID Hard Tags, an advanced technology solution, requires no energy and works without any loss of efficiency due to its battery-free nature.
- System controls the speed of the vehicle on weighbridge, detects the vehicle’s immobile state and starts the weighing operation. Weighing errors during unstable situations will be eliminated.
- With 3 camera connections, vehicle image during the weighing process is recorded onto the database..
- Adverse weather conditions such as rain, snow, storm etc., adverse environment conditions such as mud, dust, humid environment, acidic environment and adverse operating conditions cannot hinder the system from operating at any time.
- The system is managed by a single central control automation. This central control automation is designed in a modular structure and incorporates RFID control, LED routing, traffic signalization management, video recording and analysis module.
- User authorization option is available.
- Vehicles can instantly be filtered according to many details, such as the licence plates, model, color, etc. making it possible to access hundreds of different reports.
- High accuracy security rules are identified on a second-range.
- Truck drivers are automatically identified and unauthorized shift changes can easily be detected.
- One single application can control up to 10 weighbridges at the same time. Automatic control of 10 weighbridges on a single system was made possible on this field solely by the technology developed.
- Entry-Exit information of which vehicles are driven by which personnels can be recorded.
- System can be monitored centrally, all security rules and control definitions can be managed by central office.
- All the rules and changes appointed by the central office will be reflected to the control points in an instant.
- Standard and freely definable rich reporting options are available.
- Reporting operations are web based, therefore reporting and system management can be operated by authorized users from anywhere.
- User authorization option is available.
- System report access is enabled via iPhone and iPad.